PREMIER BAGAGE ENREGISTRÉ GRATUIT
As a benefit of Card Membership, you can check your first bag free on Delta flights booked with your Card. You can save up to $50 on a round-trip Delta flight per person.1
How does First Checked Bag Free work?
- Include your SkyMiles number in your reservation by providing it when booking your flight, adding it when checking in, or looking up your itinerary and clicking “Add Frequent Flyer #.”
- The first bag of each passenger in the reservation will be automatically waived of fees at check-in.
- This benefit can only be used with bags that are not overweight or oversize under Delta’s applicable rules. See below for terms and conditions.
- You can earn 2 miles per dollar spent when you use your Card for purchases, made directly with Delta including flights booked on Delta.com, Sky Club® membership or passes, Delta Vacations® packages, seat upgrades, or in-flight purchases like food, beverages, and entertainment.2
1. Benefit is limited to Basic Card Members (not Additional Card Members) with the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Delta Reserve Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card, and Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card. Reservation must include the Basic Card Member’s SkyMiles number. Fee waiver also available for passengers traveling in the same reservation as the Basic Card Member. Maximum nine waivers per reservation. Waiver is only for normal bag fee, if any, for the first checked bag that is not overweight and not oversize under Delta’s applicable rules as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. Additional checked bags will be subject to the applicable baggage fees as outlined by Delta’s rules and the purchased fare as set forth in Delta’s contract of carriage. The first checked bag fee waiver will only be applied on flight segments which originate on a Delta or Delta Connection® carrier when you check-in with Delta for both a Delta marketed and Delta operated flight. Codeshare flights are not eligible. New Card Members and Card Members upgrading from another Delta SkyMiles Credit Card product will be eligible for the checked baggage fee waiver benefit after receiving their Card from American Express. Offer terms and conditions subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply.
2. For each dollar charged on an eligible purchase in each billing period on your Card from American Express, you earn 1 mile. You earn 1 additional mile (for a total of 2 miles) on each dollar of eligible purchases made directly with Delta (“Delta purchases”). Delta purchases are eligible purchases where Delta is the merchant of record, such as purchases via delta.com, phone reservations , ticket counters or in-flight, such as upgrades, miles, seat selection, Delta Sky Club® membership or passes, pre-purchased meals, food, beverages and in-flight entertainment. Delta purchases include Delta Vacation® packages but not other all-inclusive packages. Delta purchases include purchases of qualifying Delta, Delta Connection® carrier and Delta Shuttle® flights taken with the purchase of a fare that is eligible for SkyMiles mileage credit. For the miles awarded by Delta, the ticket price eligible for mileage accrual includes base fare and carrier-imposed surcharges, but excludes government-imposed taxes and fees. Additional miles earned for purchases made with the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from American Express will be based on the total ticket price, including base fare, carrier-imposed surcharges and government-imposed taxes and fees. Eligible purchases mean purchases for goods and services minus returns and other credits. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, balance transfers, cash advances, purchases of travelers checks, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, or purchases of other cash equivalents. Bonus miles will be posted to your Delta SkyMiles account 8 to 12 weeks after the end of each month. To be eligible to receive miles, your Card account must be active and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This offer is subject to change without notice.