Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit Vacation Packages
Stay: Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa offers all-inclusive amenities, an Explorer’s Kids Club and numerous relaxing pools.
Must See: Humpback whales on their migration into the warm Pacific between December and March.
Don’t Miss: Excursions on boats, mules and ATVs or trekking, zip lining and rappelling on an Outdoor Adventure Tour.
Do Try: The best tacos in town at Pepe’s Tacos. Or everything from sushi to pizza at the Food Park Puerto Vallarta.
Stay: Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway, an adults-only resort whose name says it all!
Must See: The beautiful Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the El Malecón boardwalk and a tequila factory on a City Tour Vallarta Extremo.
Don’t Miss: Sailing at sunset to a secluded beach on a Rhythms of the Night Tour.
Do Try: An authentic family recipe you’ll make right in a chef’s home on a Mexican Cooking Class and Market Tour.
This is just a taste of all you can see, do and try in Puerto Vallarta. Go ahead, start booking a vacation that fits your style perfectly with the freedom to choose from great hotels and exciting tours.
Whether you are a family, couple or friends vacationing together, check out more info below or call our vacation experts at 1-800-800-1504 for assistance and tips!
Things To Do In Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
A resort town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, Puerto Vallarta charms visitors with its natural beauty and endless recreation. Once a tiny fishing village, the surrounding area retains the timeless, laid-back feeling of authentic Mexico. This scenic locale is punctuated with winding, quaint cobblestone streets bordered by old buildings with red-tile roofs.
Families, active travelers, nature lovers and fine dining enthusiasts never run out of places to explore. From gorgeous golf courses and miles of seascapes with whale watching to fishing tournaments and the best art scene in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit are full of surprises from start to finish.
- Pacific Beauty Slide 1 of 3: The beauty of Puerto Vallarta can be seen in this view of Mexico’s Pacific Coast, downtown and the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, which sits in the cobblestone center of town.
- Arches on the Malecon Slide 2 of 3: Serving as a welcome to the bay, these symbols of strength and fortitude serve as a major icon of the city, as well as a perfect place to catch the sunset over the Pacific.
- Variety of Activities Slide 3 of 3: Exploring quaint neighborhoods, watching the whales on the Pacific, riding horseback on the beach, spotting fireworks from a pirate ship in the bay — there truly is something for everyone in this former fishing village.
Today, Puerto Vallarta reigns as one of Mexico’s most popular winter destinations because of its great diversity and almost perfect climate. Along with golden beaches, mountains and jungles, you’ll discover modern amenities and an endless array of outdoor adventures — from zip lining and surfing to mountain biking and sport fishing.
Delta Vacations offers rental cars, tours and activities, including a sunset sail, ATV tours and mountain adventures. A magnificent beach destination, the Puerto Vallarta region is several destinations rolled into one, each with its own character and charm. On the southern end is the quaint Romantic Zone, where the Playa los Muertos attracts sun worshippers to its golden sand and countless beach bars. Further south are the seaside villages of Boca de Tomatlan and Mismaloya. North of the river, the Old Town meanders uphill to Gringo Gulch. Here, you’ll find the Plaza de Armas (main square) and the Los Arcos Amphitheatre, where daily free performances draw crowds.
Along Riviera Nayarit’s coast are beautiful beaches for all likes and tastes. Banderas Bay is famous for being the destination spot of thousands of humpback whales that offer an unmatched spectacle. Here, you will also find Nuevo Vallarta and Punta Mita, home of luxury golf courses, marinas, shopping areas and hotels. One word rules over the rhythm of this picturesque and high-spirited corner of the Mexican Pacific — surfing. The lovers of this sport give the beaches of Sayulita its relaxed cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Puerto Vallarta’s renowned Malecon (seaside promenade) runs from the Romantic Zone to the beginning of the Hotel Zone. If you love to shop, bring an extra suitcase because you’ll find a high concentration of boutiques and shops here, offering everything from folk art to beachwear. From popular souvenirs to fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world, Puerto Vallarta shopping has it all.
From tapas bars and taco stands to chic spots on the beach and farmers' markets, Puerto Vallarta is a foodie nirvana, and is second only to Mexico City as the country's food mecca. There are many culinary options to choose from in Riviera Nayarit. Luxury hotels and restaurants serve gourmet dishes prepared with fresh seafood, always with a pre-Hispanic touch. At the beach and around town, visitors can try exquisite delicacies, such as shrimp meatballs, traditional grilled fish, shrimp tamales, marlin tacos or chalupas and much more.
Delta Vacations vacation packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). Round-trip transfers between the airport and your hotel are included in your flight and hotel package. Renting a car with us also allows you to explore at your own pace.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination in the Caribbean, Mexico, Central & South America or Hawaii, November 1 – 30 novembre 2023, for travel 1er novembre 2023 – 31 janvier 2024.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMBF300.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest and Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways ; partenaires SkyTeam : Aeromexico® or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, Bahamasair, LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair Silver Air, WestJet, WestJet Encore, and Hawaiian Air.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in any Delta Vacations destination.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- Le forfait comprend le vol et l’hôtel ou le vol, l’hôtel et la location de voiture, ainsi que toute activité optionnelle.
- Discount is $75 off bookings of $1,250 - $2 999; $125 off bookings of $3,000 - $4 999; $200 off bookings of $5,000 - $6 999 and $300 off bookings of $7 000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $300 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Offer not valid on existing bookings.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. L'offre n'a aucune valeur monétaire. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Les programmes ainsi que la disponibilité peuvent varier. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Les modalités standard s'appliquent et sont décrites au cours du processus de réservation ; d'autres restrictions peuvent s'appliquer.
- Delta Vacations est l’autorité ayant le dernier mot sur l'interprétation de ces règles et se réserve le droit de modifier ces modalités sans notification préalable.
- Toutes les modalités du programme SkyMiles sont en vigueur. Pour consulter les règles, veuillez aller sur la page delta.com/memberguide. Les tarifs aériens de Delta Vacations permettront d’accumuler des dollars de qualification Medallion® (MQD - membres basés aux États-Unis uniquement) en fonction de la classe tarifaire et de la distance parcourue. Les bonus de miles ne sont pas pris en compte pour la qualification aux statuts Medallion ou Million Miler™. Offres nulles et non avenues lorsque la loi les interdit. Offres soumises à changement sans préavis. D’autres restrictions peuvent s’appliquer.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMBF300 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMBF300.
Votre expérience de vacances haut de gamme commence ici. Choose from flights, hotels, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.